November 14, 2011
The 5th Annual Mashable Awards rewards the best of digital and social media, and better yet, depends on the community to decide category nominees and winners. This year, we’re asking for your help–to Vote Velti for the ‘Digital Company of the Year‘! Now, instead of just spamming you to vote for Velti, we’ve gathered the
top 5 top 6 reasons we think you should–and it’s up to you to decide:
1. Velti was chosen by Subway® (“5 dollar footlong” jingle ring a bell?) as their exclusive mobile marketing platform to be used worldwide, allowing Subway to drive in-store traffic, customer loyalty and brand engagement in over 90 countries. Read more!
2. Teaming up with Ericsson IPX for A&N Media, Velti was crowned winner of ‘The Best Brand on Mobile‘ at the 2011 Meffys in London. Read more about their international success, here.
3. In August, Velti launched a web-based platform that allows brands and agencies to create rich HTML5-based ads & mobile sites, named 5ML™. One of their most innovative products yet, find out more about Velti 5ML in the press release or on the 5ML website!
4. In addition to acquiring us late last year, Velti has been successful in working to fulfill its mission to become the all-around mobile marketing and advertising solution by acquiring Air2Web in early October. Read more about the details here, and why this move was great for both companies.
5. Velti helped National Geographic deliver its first mobile marketing campaign for its feature film “The Last Lions,” which led to an OMMA Award for ‘Best Integrated Online Campaign‘ last month! Read more on the campaign and award details.
6. Just this week, Velti announced their acquisition of the largest mobile marketing company in the UK — Mobile Interactive Group (MIG)! With record-setting Q3 earnings playing a big factor in making this acquisition possible, Velti is one step closer to becoming the world’s largest mobile marketing company.
And there you have it–
5 now 6 great reasons we think you should Vote VELTI for Digital Company of the Year in this year’s Mashable Awards! If you’re on board, all you need to do is click here to Vote VELTI by Friday November 18th and the finalists will be announced by November 21st. Thanks in advance for all your support!