January 27, 2012
The Interaction Awards celebrates the very finest in interaction design and honors projects that optimize, engage, empower, express, connect and disrupt. The Interaction Design Association’s inaugural awards ceremony is next Friday in Dublin and we are pleased to announce that our HTML5 builder, 5ML™, has been nominated for the People’s Choice Award!
The Interaction Awards Jury has already met to select winners for the other categories, but now it’s up to you—yes, you!—to helpdecide on the winner for the People’s Choice category. To help make your decision easier, here’s what makes 5ml a distinct choice for the honor of People’s Choice:
- Innovative | In a world where HTML5 isn’t quite yet standardized, 5ml keeps up to date with new developments on the software and hardware front by exposing HTML5 and general web development practices through an engaging and intuitive user experience design approach.
- User-Friendly | The free-form, browser based canvas lets you drag and drop over 30 built in widgets and elements without having to enter a single line of code.
- Creative | The ease-of-use of our HTML5 builder tool eliminate the need for knowledge in new standards, platform intricacies, and coding, so developers & designers can focus solely on the creative and significantly reduce production time, allowing all stakeholders to take advantage of time-to-market, reduced production costs, and innovation.
- Design-Focused | In creating 5ml, our team followed an informative design approach meant to cater to user needs, so we incorporated a built-in user feedback mechanism to create an open channel between users and the 5ml team.
- Video | 5ml – Rich Media the Easy Way
At Velti, we’re constantly working to bring the best for our clients and users, and 5ml is no different. If you think that our design tool sets the standard for the web community, show your support for us by voting, here!