June 12, 2013
We are proud to release version 2.5 of 5ml, which brings a multitude of new features, widgets and improvements, as well as a host of bug fixes.
- Editor: Ability to drag a widget or an asset directly onto the page outline
- Editor: Ability to reorder the widgets on the page outline by dragging them up and down
- Analytics: Event tracking is now possible for Visualize
- Animation Editor: The animation editor now supports animating transforms (both 2d and 3d)
- Animation Editor: Ability to drag, expand and contract the bars in the editor to visually manipulate the animations
- Transitions: Two new 3D effects for transitions between pages and views (Flip, Swap)
- Animations: 20 additional easing functions have been added
- Gradients: Added a dial to control the gradient angle
- Position: Redesigned the position editor property to easily incorporate pixel and percentile values, as well as left/top/center/right/bottom values
- Transforms: The transforms property tab has been redesigned to cover all sorts of transformations (2d/3d) for all supported widgets
- Background Images: The background image property has been redesigned to allow more precise control regarding the background image positioning and fitting
- Rich Media Ads: Mobclix certified ad units for Full Page Interstitial, 300×250 and 2 Part Expandable
- Social: Facebook Social Widgets Suite:
Remember to clear your browser’s cache prior to accessing 5ml, to ensure that you have access to the latest features. We’re eager to see what you will create with this new version! For more in-depth detail on 5ml v2.5, click here.
And as always, send in your feedback at: http://getsatisfaction.com/5ml.