April 26, 2011
We released an update to our Android SDK! This is a major release for the Android platform and its recommended that everyone upgrade. If you are new to Mobclix register here to check it out. If you’ve worked with us before, download the update here. The following improvements, fixes and new features have been added:
- Removed the GET_TASKS permission requirement. The permission can be removed from the AndroidManifest.xml.
- Memory usage improvements across the entire SDK.
- Fixed a bug where Open Allocation Google AdMob would Force Close applications with an IllegalStateException.
- Fixed an edge case bug caused by malformed ads attempting to load unsupported URIs.
- Fixed an edge case bug that threw a NullPointerException when loading the MobclixBrowserActivity.
- Added ProGuard support. For details on implementation, please refer to the Detailed Start Guide for Android.pdf file included with the MobclixAndroid SDK.
- Removed the ability to hard code a MobclixAdView at 320×50 pixels, which would prevent proper scaling of a MobclixAdView on higher pixel density devices.
- Fixed a bug where full screen AdViews would sometimes through NullPointerExceptions when clicked.