May 1, 2012
Mobile Monday is Silicon Valley’s premiere mobile networking and authority for the mobile entertainment industry, which brings us to our next point: Mobclix is set to be a panelist on their latest panel covering mobile ad mediation!
As the app industry is heating up, developers are open to many options for monetization. So we’re taking a deep dive into the world of mobile ad mediation with some of the top ad networks around. Some topics to be covered during the discussion are:
- What is mobile ad mediation?
- Who are the biggest players in the mobile ad mediation space?
- How is mobile ad mediation used?
- How is mobile ad mediation evolving today and in the future?
- Who is using mobile ad mediation?
- How can app developers make money using mobile ad mediation?
WHEN: Monday, May 7th, 6:00 – 9:00 PM
WHERE: Google, Building 40, Room: Seville Tech Talk, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
Adam Landis | Director of Business Development, Mobclix, a Velti company
Elain Szu | Director of Marketing, MoPub
Peter Baldwin | GM of Americas, Smaato
Thomas Price | Program Manager, Mobile Display Ads, Google
Moderator: Gregory Kennedy | Chief Evangelist, Tapsense
We’ll also be having some of our Mobclix Business Development team in attendance, so feel free to flag them down to chat about how to best monetize your app, and some of the latest tips to increase your ad revenue. Ping them via Twitter/e-mail to set up a meeting:
- Brandon Breon (@Breon29 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Navang Oza (@Navang25 | email@example.com)
- Adam Landis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sumit Verma (email@example.com)
- Chuong Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This FREE event is not one to miss, but be sure to register beforehand, here! Enjoy food and drinks while talking ad mediation with some of the best in the business. See you there!