March 23, 2011
For this month’s infographic in the Mobclix Index series, we took a look at the current state of the iPhone landscape by pulling key data points around the iPhone’s usage and surveying Verizon iPhone owners across our exchange. With the iPhone finally making its way to the Verizon network last month, we aimed to determine whether Verizon has made any traction against AT&T.
- Top Cities with Highest Verizon iPhone Usage Across the Mobclix Exchange: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, New York City & Boston
- AT&T iPhone Owners use WiFi an average of 53% of the time vs 38% for Verizon iPhone Owners
- 2 in 3 AT&T iPhone Owners who switch to Verizon iPhone paid the termination fee
- The Top 3 Reasons for iPhone Owners Making the switch to Verizon are: Reception Issues, Personal Hot Spot and Reputation
- 14% of iPhone4 users are on the Verizon Network, they account for 4% of total iPhone users
To download a PDF of this infographic and to view additional infographics in the Mobclix Index, go to http://blog.mobclix.com/index/.