May 25, 2011
- Users with 10 or more gaming apps downloaded on their phones, spend an average of 87 minutes per day playing games.
- 62 percent of users spend the most time playing games on their smartphones, followed by 22 percent who play games on consoles.
- Multiplayer games have increased by 155 percent, accounting for 6 percent of gaming apps.
- The action category has the highest market share at 16 percent in April 2011, whereas in June 2010 puzzles had the highest market share at 11 percent.
- iPad gaming apps have the highest average eCPM at $1.75, followed by iPhone at $1.38 and then Android at $0.98.
- iPad gaming apps have the highest click-through rates (CTR), and are eight times higher than Android and three and half times higher than iPhone gaming apps.
To download a PDF of this infographic and to view additional infographics in the Mobclix Index, go to http://blog.mobclix.com/index/.