November 2, 2011
Ever wonder how much data passes through mobile phones in one minute? Well, we’ve done the research–and we’re excited to present the results. This month’s infographic for the Mobclix Index series breaks down mobile in 60 seconds, in three different sections: Mobclix-Velti (mobile phone & advertising stats), Industry (overall mobile industry stats), and Publisher (mobile app stats).
A special thanks to all the Mobclix publishers who provided info on your apps–see what TechCrunch thought was most compelling, and read below to find out how many pieces of fruit get sliced, how many ads get tapped, how many ad dollars are spent, and more, per minute!
- 4,111 Ads tapped
- 400,710 Ad requests–of those, 140,248 are rich media ad requests
- 23,148 Apps downloaded in the App Store
- $2,340 Ad dollars spent in the U.S.
- 180 million coins collected on Tiny Zoo Friends
- 250,000 pieces of fruit sliced on Fruit Ninja
- 208,333 minutes of Angry Birds played
To download a PDF of this infographic and to view additional infographics in the Mobclix Index, go to http://blog.mobclix.com/index/.