May 13, 2010
Mobclix 4.0 is one of the most comprehensive, feature-rich universal iPhone/iPad SDKs ever. We’ve seen enormous growth across all devices in the past few months, have been adding even more ad networks to the exchange, and been running industry high campaigns, but developers kept telling us they wanted more.
So, today we’ve completely revamped the developer dashboard and pushed out new upgrades that will help developers continue monetizing to the max across all their apps!
Key Features in the new developer dashboard:
- Side-by-side revenue reporting for all your apps, free and paid
- Easier automation of ad network sign ups and greater access to more ad formats
- More control over how ads are displayed
- Text ads, rich media, sliders, pop-overs, pre-loads – you name it, we’ve got it
- Remote tools are actively being added, such as remote refresh ad cycle time and other features meaning less time pushing out re-tooled app updates
- User feedback and in-depth ratings that are much more than just a number
- Beefier analytics and visualization options that rival the Starship Enterprise
- Crash reporting, native currency info, and easier access to integration tools will continue to cement Mobclix as your one stop shop for everything you could want to know about your app and how to monetize more effectively
Mobclix gives developers a complete business dashboard for their apps. The combined power of Mobclix and Heartbeat aggregates all the relevant data from your app into one easy to manage interface: from revenue to usability to crash reports, it’s all just a click away.
Understand your app’s strengths and weaknesses and create a loyal, more profitable user base through our proprietary analytics and extensive visualization options. Go beyond a superficial star rating system to understand exactly what users like about your app, and what they could do without. Do users think your game is fun, but the UI is buggy? Improved communication and centralized feedback are going to help you understand what users are thinking and how you can best address their needs.
With tons more ad formats, sizes, and display options available, Mobclix helps you harness the power of the most mobile ad networks available, with one click sign ups and an expedited network approval process. Drag and drop networks just to adjust their priority or let us optimize your ad feeds based on the most relevant, highest paying ads that are currently running – the choice is yours.
With all the revenue that you’ll be making, we’ve also improved how you’re able to access revenue data for all your applications, both free and paid. We’re actually working on a number of other much talked about changes, and will be pushing those out just as soon as their ready, but for now we think developers will enjoy the greater transparency and uncomplicated layout of the revenue section.
Speaking of developers, we’ve also added user/admin settings for developers who want to be able to grant full or limited to multiple users, i.e. allow your engineers to be able to directly pull crash reports and analytics data without having access to revenue or other application information.
A built-in currency converter, integration tips and tricks, substantially more efficient support channels, and loads more new features await developers in the new Mobclix developer dashboard.
Check it out today and let us know what you think; we’d love to hear from ya!