November 9, 2011
we’ve just pushed out 5ml v1.5. Here are the release notes:
- Pages, views, and image assets used thereof, can now be specified to load on demand, thus improving loading times of projects.
- Show/Hide widgets via the Page Outline.
- Lock/Unlock widgets via the Page Outline.
- New events to access device accelerometer information via the browser (ondevicemotion, ondevicerotate, onuiorientationchange).
- New events to access device location information via the browser (onlocationchange).
- The Particles widget can now use custom graphics.
- The Scroll View widget now features an option to show/hide scrollbars (see general properties).
- The Label widget now features an option to wrap content (see text properties).
- Various usability improvements and bug fixes.
Please clear your browser’s cache prior to accessing 5ml to ensure that you have access to the latest features.
And don’t forget, you can always post your feedback at: http://getsatisfaction.com/5ml
The 5ml Team