February 10, 2012
5ml v1.6 is now available and debuts a great set of new features. Here are the release notes:
- Introducing the 3D Stage widget that makes setting up 3D scenes a snap.
- Introducing the 3D properties panel. GUI support (no coding) for 3D translate, rotate, and skew effects, including direct manipulation of transformation and perspective properties. The 3D properties panel is currently available on any widgets placed inside a 3D Stage.
- Introducing the developers documentation microsite, available at http://developers.fiveml.com
- You may now backup/restore project from the My Projects page.
- You may also import a project from a backup file as new.
- New “Set Text” action for dynamically changing the copy in all text-based widgets when a specified event occurs.
- Improved support for swipe events on Android 3.x, and Blackberry Playbook.
- Improved support for click events on WebOS.
- Various usability improvements.
- Fixed a bug when replacing asset files.
- Fixed a bug when a Map, Google Plus, or Particles widget is included in a page that has on demand loading enabled.
Please clear your browser’s cache prior to accessing 5ml to ensure that you have access to the latest features.
And don’t forget, you can always post your feedback at: http://getsatisfaction.com/5ml
The 5ml Team