August 25, 2010
South by Southwest offers a unique mix of music, film and emerging technologies and overall is the destination for discovery. Excited yet? We are! And this year we’ve submitted a panel idea for the “Interactive” portion of the event. Take a look at our idea below, if you like what you see…VOTE! 30% of the featured content is based on what the public wants to see and we want to hear from you! All you have to do is click here, create an account and let you voice be heard!
Making Money Off of Apps
So you made an awesome application. Now what? How do you make money off of it? This panel will dive into strategies behind monetizing applications and explore real-life success stories from well known developers with applications across multiple mobile platforms.
- What ad solution options does a developer have?
- What trends has the industry seen with in-app advertising? How do the platforms differ (iPhone vs Android vs Windows Phone 7)?
- What kind of revenue are developers seeing from in-app advertising?
- How to make your app attractive to advertisers.
- Key things to remember across the lifecycle of your app (tips for week one and beyond)
Does that sound like something you’d like to see? Click here to cast your vote!