March 7, 2012
In case you haven’t caught up on the awesomeness of our MIG 2012 Mobile Party, we wanted to share with the Velti community what a great night we had–with over 500 attendees all talking mobile!
Held at the beautiful Kensington Roof Gardens in London, mobile execs, brands, agencies, operators and publishers met up to mingle and talk about the future of mobile marketing.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAD TO SAY…
On the night of, we asked some of our top clients three key questions:
- How important is mobile to your business in 2012?
- How is your business using mobile?
- Where does your business receive help with its mobile strategy?
Hear what they had to say in the interviews from PlayStation, New Look, Samsung, Doritos and Moneysupermarket, here!
WHAT WE HAD TO SAY…
We also got to hear from Barry Houlihan, GM of MIG and Alex Moukas, CEO of Velti on our vision for the future. Sharing valuable insight on how MIG and Velti came together and how well they complement each other, Barry and Alex also touched on how brands are using mobile and what’s in store for 2012. Catch their interviews on the MIG YouTube channel!
TREASURE HUNT WINNERS…
To keep our guests entertained, we had a QR code Treasure Hunt game complete with prize giveaways for the winners. Here’s a list of winners and their prizes:
- Rose Tighe from Love Film | Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Jonathan Allan from Moneysupermarket | Apple TV
- Gary Jordan from O2 | Sony Camera
- Stephen Partridge from Universal Music | Nintendo 3DS
- David Ashman from AIME | Amazon Kindle
A BIG thanks to all of you who came out and made the night a great success. And check out more pictures from the night in our Facebook photo album!