August 24, 2010
Do you love writing, developers and Mobclix?? If so, we want YOU!
We are looking to hire a social media rockstar to help manage and influence our various social media communities (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube…). Check out additional details below and email (Laura@Mobclix.com) with a cover letter and your resume if this sounds like a good fit.
Mobclix is a mobile advertising exchange that provides top-notch advertising solutions for mobile application developers (iPhone, iPad, Android & Blackberry) and ad networks. Our exchange provides complete transparency and visibility for developers to maximize revenues and advertisers to increase performance and reach the right audience. We’ve won several awards such as TechCrunch50, seedcamp, ad:tech Limelight & AlwaysOn 250. We are located in Palo Alto, CA and are growing rapidly!
- Community management for social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Solicit and interpret user feedback into actionable recommendations
- Devise strategies for broadening and engaging the communities through contests and campaigns
- Identify and analyze issues and trends in customer requests & product performance
- Proactively escalate issues, observations and opportunities to the team
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast
- Excellent self-starting and self-managing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for mobile applications and developers
- Bachelors Degree