October 3, 2012
Mobile devices have created a huge opportunity for brands and marketers. Matt Cockett, VP of Sales at Velti UK, was featured on GoMo News last week where he explained why brands need to embrace the mobile channel as an integral element of a multi-channel marketing (MCM) strategy, and how they can fully engage with their consumers by reaching directly into their pockets.
- Velti defines this ‘Total Mobile’ approach by end-to-end mobile activation and efficient integration with other marketingchannels.
- The current appetite for multi-channel marketing provides a healthy basis for brands to develop a one-to-one relationship with consumers on mobile in future.
- The success of a brand’s mobile presence will be defined by the way it engages with its target audience.
- Data analysis provides end-to-end visibility across mobile marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Customer behaviour captured and tracked along the conversion path, then re-invested into the brand engagement strategy will improve the mobile experience.
- Many companies today are put off by the maze of technology choices available and do not understand how to extend their business to mobile.
- We need to communicate with consumers on a one-to-one basis and become part of the fabric of their lives on mobile.
Market conditions are ripe for brands to place a greater emphasis on mobile within their marketing mix. Velti’s Total Mobile MCM approach offers the best route for brands to truly understand mobile, learn how to exploit the channel, build stronger relationships with their audience and grow revenues.
For more information on Total Mobile MCM, download our free whitepapers here, and catch Matt Cockett’s full article on GoMo News!